- March 26, 2019
- Pharmacology & Toxicology at Society of Toxicology 2019
Society of Toxicology 2019
- March 12, 2019
- Dr. Goodman Caps 48-year Career with Excellence Award
Jay Goodman, Ph.D.
- March 7, 2019
- Brain Health: Exploring the Role of Cannabis in Treating Serious Diseases
Norbert E. Kaminski, Ph.D.
- February 5, 2019
- New Faculty Member
Dr. Nathan Tykocki, Assistant Professor
- February 8, 2019
- Dr. William Atchison- 2019 Distinguished Neurotoxicologist Awardee
- January 25, 2019
- New Faculty Member
Meet our new faculty hire, Assistant Professor Dr. Neera Tewari-Singh!
- August 27, 2018
- 2018 PharmTox Picnic
We had a great time at our department picnic on Saturday!
- August 14, 2018
- Art for the Scientist's Soul
PharmTox's GSO had a wonderful turnout for it's "Art for the Scientist's Soul" silent art auction.
- August 1, 2018
- PharmTox Students at Mid-SURE 2018
Mid-Michigan Symposium for Undergraduate Research Experiences included 35 students associated with PharmTox.
- July 10, 2018
- Dr. Anne Dorrance promotion to full Professor
- April 27, 2018
- Pharmacology & Toxicology & Experimental Biology 2018
Michigan State University's Pharmacology & Toxicology was well represented at Experimental Biology 2018! Highlights from the conference.
- April 9, 2018
- Experimental Biology 2018
Join us in San Diego for EB 2018!
- October 19, 2017
- Congratulations: Rockwell lab for publication at PLOS.ORG
Inhibition of early T cell cytokine production by arsenic trioxide occurs independently of Nrf2
Kelly R. VanDenBerg, Robert A. Freeborn, Sheng Liu, Rebekah C. Kennedy, Joseph W. Zagorski, Cheryl Rockwell
- September 18, 2017
- Congratulations Dr. Greg Fink
Congratulations on receiving both the Irvine Page & Alva Bradley Lifetime Achievement Award from the AHA Council at their recent meeting in San Francisco, as well as the 2017 Council on Hypertension Distinguished Achievement Award.
- June 15, 2017
- Congratulations: Manfredsson, Bernard, Neubig
Congratulations to Drs. Fredric Manfredsson, Jamie Bernard, and Richard Neubig for their article featured in MSUToday titled "MSU Gran Fondo Funds Promising Skin Cancer Studies".
- March 16, 2017
- Congratulations: Drs. Jackson, Tykocki, Boerman
Congratulations to Drs. Bill Jackson, Nate Tykocki, and Erica Boerman for their excellent review of ion channels in vascular smooth muscle regulation.
- January 18, 2017
- Congratulations: Dr. James Luyendyk lab
Congratulations to Dr. Luyendyk's lab on the discovery of a new pathway that stimulates liver repair.
- January 16, 2017
- Congratulations: Dr. Susan Barman, 2016 Distinguished Service Award, ACDP
Congratualtions to Dr. Susan Barman on her receiving the 2016 Distinguished Service Award from the Association of Chairs of Departments of Physiology.
- January 12, 2017
- Congratulations: Dr. Norb Kaminski, NAS report on Health Effects of Cannabinoids
Congratulations to Dr. Norb Kaminski for his work on the NAS report just released (1/12/17) on Health Effects of Cannabinoids
- January 6, 2017
- Promising new drug developed by department, stops spread of melanoma by 90%
Congratulations to the Neubig Lab on their development of a compound (and potential new drug) that reduces the spread of melanoma cells by up to 90 percent.